Sunday, November 2, 2008

You've got mail

Hi friends! Sorry i've been a bad 'poster' lately. My friends Simon & Amber have been in Paris for the past 10 days and i've been hibernating at their lovely apartment this week (pictures to come soon). I was thinking about my friends & family today & how I miss everyone. Since, i'm feeling kinda old school, I decided I wanted to send ya'll postcards. So, if you'd like to receive a lovely picture of Le Eiffel or maybe a picture of the Louvre, post your address and i'll ship it your way.

bisous!

3 comments:

matthieu said...

haha u can write meee

Foux Da Fa Fa said...

hi, my name is kiersten, i have no friends, so i think i'll send a postcard to myself;)

Unknown said...

I want a post card!

brandon proctor
588 Jersey Street
SF, CA 94114

The mail service in Paris is faster than Puerto Vallarta which took over a month for a post card to get to Rick...