Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Amber et Simone

Amber & Simon came to visit me this past week. It was so wonderful to see some of my friend from home. I love everyone i'm here with, but sometimes it's just nice to see old friends (especially when they let you stay at their amazing apartment they rented by the Louvre)! They were here for 10 days & we took FULL advantage of everymoment. Here's a run down of stuff I can remember.

1. Louvre
2. Notre Dame
3. Shakespeare and co
4. Marais, Montmartre, Bastille, Left Bank, Right Bank....
5. CAB
6. Les Refugee Fondue (where you drink wine out of baby bottles)
7. Halloween party at my dorm, then to Patrick's my corner pub
8. Cafe Trusou (my favorite place to eat in Paris/ where they filmed some of Paris J'taime
9. Video taping Dirrt Nasty's "I've got a gold chain" - video compilation coming soon
10. 3 people in a bed - thanks for not being a lame couple guys!
11. $100 euro day after Halloween chines food lunch. we felt much better after!
12. matt pouring wine on a ladies fur coat who wouldn't let us into her club. all of us looking behind and seeing two bouncers running his way and yelling "run matt, run!".
13. liquor tasting
14. finding the best burger in town
15. Amber's gift from Lauren Hart to me - GOOD & PLENTY my favorite! Thanks Lauren
16. A & S visiting the coldest week in Paris thus far, 30's!
Uhh... so much more. Here are some pictures, more to come when A & S send them.

Love YOU guys!





No comments: