Sunday, August 3, 2008

Julie Delpy


Two of my favorite french films are Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. I think one of the reasons I am so drawn to them is because they star Julie Delpy. She is  French/American actress, singer and screenwriter and while i'm away I would most like to emulate her. Especially her character in Two days in Paris. Though she is really funny in the film, I would mainly like to wear cool Buddy Holly looking black framed glasses like she does. She makes them look so much cooler than all the hipster kids in the neighborhood
.





Although, I would like to be like her I think realistically I will be more like her boyfriend Jack in Two Days in Paris. He is a funny American guys who speaks little to no French and is struggling to get by one mispronounced word at a time. Check it out. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's the chick from killing zoe.... um, hot.

i'm renting all of these.
unless you happen to have them and want to let me borrow them.

give em here

Evie said...

Two Days in Paris is one of my favorite movies! My mom and I went to see it in the theatres last year and I had never heard of it so didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised! So, you'll be like Julie Delpy in the movie? Sleeping around with a bunch of French guys?! hahaha