Sunday, September 14, 2008

Over then Seine & through Luxembourg to Sorbonne I go!

By far my favorite thing about living in Paris so far are all the amazing sites I get to causualy walk by daily. I go to three different campuses here, for various classes. Which means I walk A LOT. My favorite part of the day is walking from my phonétique (my phonetics class where I learn how to say thing how real french people do, while wearing a funny head-set that makes me feel like i'm in Top Gun), to my french class. I walk through Luxembourg to Sorbonne, then to get home I walk across the Seine past Notra Dame to my train station. So amazing. Oh yeah, on the way home I get a sucre et beurre crepe everyday with Lee. So bad, but SO good.








"Tower, this is Ghost rider requesting a flyby."

No comments: