Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mystery Tour

Yesterday our program took us on a secret excursion. We all woke up early (7:30,def the earliest anyone has woken up thus far) and we found out we were going to Deauville. The American Film Festival was taken place while we were there. Edward Norton & some French film stars were there yesterday, though I didn't actually see them. We walked around town all day and ate Moule Frits. Mmmmm!!! Since Deaville is known as the "queen of the Norman beaches" we though it was appropriate to buy a bottle of champagne and sit on the beach. Matt, Melany & I decided that sitting was no longer fun & drop down to our underwear & went swimming. So A M A Z I N G.














5 comments:

matthieu said...

gorge.

kyles anima said...

I LIKE THE CREATIVE PHOTS

Anonymous said...

i don't really know what to say, but i wanted to leave you a coment cuz i miss ya...

Anonymous said...

if you keep hanging out with gay guys you're going to end up like me

Evie said...

Dude, how are you layering your photos like that? I need to start improving my blogspot capabilities.