Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's my first time!

Hi all (if anyone is even reading this)! If your looking at this than you probably already know i'm moving to Paris August 24th. I've set up this blog as a means of staying in touch with my friends & family. This way I can show ya'll what I ate that day, the cute boy I met at the corner store (fingers crossed) and post all the amazing photos and stories i'm hoping to collect while i'm away. Hopefully, I'll keep up on my posts and people will want to see what i'm up to. Otherwise, this will just be a fun hobby for me;)

heart. hug.

K

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

bring me back crepes
sucka

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you! I hope you keep up with your blog so we can live vicariously thru u! We love you and wish you all the fun and fond memories you can muster on your amazing journey. Lots of Love, Uncle J, Aunt P, Tye Kenzi and Keagan

SHAKE said...

the rain in Paris is the best. Leave your umbrella at home. Wet hair is totally Euro. I'm geographically jealous.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i'll freakin kill you if a dirty frenchman doesn't do it first!

Anonymous said...

you lucky @#$%!
you totally have to check out this nightclub/venue called Gibus when you go to Paris!
-Jeff Graham

millermom said...

Hi KK!

Oh my gosh. Your blog is great and the pix are amazing. I am so jealous. What a great experience.
You should send these into a magazine.

I want you to go to a restaurant called, "Le Rouges de Fondue". sp??
It's up near Mont Marte near Sacre Cour church(I dont know how to spell any french! You drink wine from baby bottles and graffiti the walls. I went when I was your age, and again with the kids. It's really tiny and fun to go with friends.
Send me your email. Luv you, Aunt Linda
p.s: Okay, I just checked previous posts and you already went to that place. Great minds think alike!
Take care. Luv you...miss you